Sail Aquanimity The Boutique Catamaran for Private Charter
Aquanimity is a brand new 2021 DuFour 48 catamaran with five cabins in total. (3 queen cabins available for guests + 1 bunk twin available for kids + 1 queen cabin for the crew) It accommodates up to 8 charter guests, with six charter guests in the queen bedrooms and two kids in the bunks.
From the spacious exterior spaces to the comfortable interior living areas and staterooms, Aquanimity was created for relaxing and having fun in luxury and comfort on the beautiful tropical waters of the Virgin Islands.
Every detail meticulously considered
Aquanimity Yacht Great Charter Boat
An amazing experience! We took a trip last year and are finally getting around to say thanks. Aquanimity was the charter hit for us. Friends and family, lots of space, and loved the Capt and Chef. Thanks again
AQUANIMITY GUEST REVIEWS OMG!
OMG! What a fantastic trip.
The two of you made the memories even better. The stories! The meals! I´m seriously overweight now 🙂
Lots of love and
Thank you both for an amazing 50th birthday adventure! I could not have spent my 50th in a better manner. I am so appreciative that you let out the whales for our adventure. 🙂
Theresa, the food was delicious. Now, I will have to return and be disappointed in my meals. Bertie, thank you for your diligence and knowledge of boating. I am grateful that I could beat you all at Mexican Train. Overall, it was a trip of a lifetime. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. I also appreciate your help with Scott moving around the islands and boat.
Experience the ideal island destinations for an unforgettable private yacht charter adventure. All the islands, from the British Virgin Islands (BVI) to the Windward Islands, would be a remarkable journey through the Caribbean's diverse cultures, landscapes, and attractions.
Watch the video to see Aquanimity
Swim, snorkel, scuba dive, water ski, fish, hoist the sails, be lazy on deck, or float in the sea! Take an afternoon nap or slip off to a private swim on a hidden beach. Explore the islands, shop the boutiques, hike the rolling hills, or join in the island nightlife – there is something for everyone!
Explore the Islands of the Caribbean with Aquanimity
Jost Van Dyke
Saint Vincent & Grenadines
Saint Kitts & Nevis
Antigua & Bermuda
Saint Maarten (Dutch) & Saint Martin (French)
Saint Barts (Bathelemy)
Guadeloupe & Montserrt
St. Thomas (yacht base)
- BVI AREAS: Explore the pristine beaches, turquoise waters, and vibrant marine life while sailing around the BVI. Visit popular spots like Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, and Anegada.
- FRENCH & DUTCH SIDES BVI: Embrace the dual French-Dutch culture on the divided island of St. Martin/St. Maarten. Enjoy luxury and elegance in St. Barthélemy with its high-end resorts and stunning beaches. Relish the tranquility of Anguilla's unspoiled white-sand beaches and upscale resorts.
- ANTIGUA & BARBUDA: Marvel at Antigua's 365 beaches and enjoy water sports and sailing. Discover Barbuda's pink sand beaches and visit the Frigate Bird Sanctuary.
- ST. KITTS & NEVIS: Investigate the historic sites and lush landscapes of St. Kitts. Relax on the beaches and enjoy the Caribbean charm of Nevis. Learn about the volcanic history and experience the resilient spirit of the locals.
- MONTSERRAT: See the Montserrat Volcano Observatory and explore Plymouth, the "Pompeii of the Caribbean."
- GUADELOUPE: Submerge yourself in French-Caribbean culture in Guadeloupe, known for its lush rainforests and stunning beaches.
- DOMINICA: Experience Dominica's "Nature Isle" status with its diverse ecosystems, waterfalls, and hot springs.
- MARTINIQUE & SAINT LUCIA: Appreciate Martinique's blend of French and Caribbean cultures, volcanic landscapes, and beautiful beaches. Bask in Saint Lucia's natural beauty, including the iconic Pitons and the Sulphur Springs.
- SAINT VINCENT, BEQUIA, GRENADINES & TOBAGO CAYS: Sail through the Grenadines and examine stunning islands like Mustique, Bequia, and Tobago Cays. Experience the local culture and vibrant marine life while snorkeling and diving.
- GRENADA: Savor the spices and tastes of the "Spice Island." Discover beautiful beaches, waterfalls, and underwater sculptures.
The Schematics of Aquanimity : Catamaran Interior
|Gear Type:||Light Tackle|
|The captain is happy to teach guests the basics of sailing.
SunChill Floating mat
|Guest Smoke:||Transom steps|
|Min Age:||Water safe|
|Scuba:||Yacht offers Rendezvous Diving only|
|Dives:||Up to the location/diving team|
|Dive Info:||Please ask about Rendezvous Dives|
|Yacht offers rendezvous diving.
All certified divers are required to present their certification cards and inform the crew if any rental equipment will need to be arranged. If guests are interested in trying scuba diving, the crew will arrange a Discover Scuba Diving. The crew will build this into the itinerary and make the necessary arrangements.
The crew will build this into the itinerary and make the necessary arrangements.
All About The Yacht
Her plentiful exterior offers spaces for lounging, sunbathing, dining, and indulging in a beautifully crafted cocktail. Bask in beautiful sunsets while sipping cocktails up on the large, vast flybridge. Each ensuite cabin has a queen bed, USB plugs, and separate climate control.
The Cabin Staterooms:
Accommodations for up to 6 guests in 3 queen staterooms and two twin bunks (bunks can hold 2 more guests, total 8)
Separate climate controls in each stateroom
Ensuite bathrooms with showers, electric flush toilets, sink, vanity, and hair dryers
USB sockets and reading lights in every stateroom
Reserve Your Yacht Charter. Aquanimity Books Quickly
Our Booking Process:
- Choose your dates from the drop-down menu
- Choose how many guests are coming with you & get an instant quote for your charter dates! If you're happy with the quote then send the form with your comments & we will return your call promptly.
- The deposit to Hold the Reservation is 30-20%; we accept credit cards and wire transfers.